Here are a few notes about the season in case you deleted your confirmation email from registration:
- ATTIRE: Plan on bringing water bottles, shin guards, cleats and comfortable clothes to practice. Jerseys and shorts for game days will be provided prior to the first game day. Black shorts and black socks (no stripes) are the required color for game days.
- PRACTICE: Soccer practice will begin on or after August 4th. Practice schedule will be based on coaches schedule but is typically 2 days per week at Oldenburg Sports Park on Highway G. Your player's volunteer team staff will contact parents mid-July regarding practice schedules. Please check email frequently as this is the preferred method of contact.
- GAMES: Games will be on the Saturday mornings listed below at Oldenburg Sports Park. More details on the game schedule will be communicated to families via TeamNet and your player's team staff after August 4th. Please check email frequently.
- Games for all levels: 8/29, 9/12, 9/19, 9/26
- U12/U14 Tournament: 10/3 & 10/4
- Other games possible during October TBD
- FEES: Your player registration fees cover registration and insurance costs with WYSA, cost of season use jersey, game equipment and field maintenance and upkeep. Player families are responsible for cleats, player socks (solid black, no stripes) and shin guards. We have cleats available to use if needed on a first come, first serve basis.
- If you paid by check, be sure to mail you payment promptly to: HYSA United, PO Box 326, Eagle River, WI 54521
- COMMUNICATION: Please make sure you allow email messages from "firstname.lastname@example.org" as well as "email@example.com" in your email account so that you do not miss important information for your player. Also consider using the TeamNet App to receive important info, such as cancellations, field location changes, etc. (Please note that our provider disabled text notification services as of January 1, 2020.)
- COVID-19 UPDATE: As directed by WYSA, we will be following US Soccer's "Play On" Guidelines. Watch this video to learn more about the phases of play.
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.